Last Updated on 2023-05-09 by Kshal Aideron
If you’re here, it’s likely that you’re keen on participating in incursions. Welcome to Eve Rookies Incursions! Continue reading to discover more information.
If you have run Vanguard Incursions with other groups and know the gist, check over the Eve Rookies Pre-Flight checklist.
Eve Rookies Incursion Information and Resources
This is the place to locate game channels, discord servers, communications, and additional resources.
- Eve Rookies Discord Server: for questions, fleet pings and fleet comms
- In game channel: Eve Rookies Incursions
- Ultimate Incursion Tutorial Video
What Incursion Site Does ER Run?
Eve Rookies runs HighSec Vanguards. If you aren’t sure what we are talking about, please read this before continuing.
- Nation Commander Outpost (NCO)
- Nation Mining Colony (NMC)
- Override Transfer Array (OTA)
Stay tuned for Assault sites!
Who Can Fly With ER?
Anyone. It doesn’t matter who you are or how long you’ve played Eve, all is welcome. The only things we ask is players commit to the Eve Rookies Core Values.
When Do Eve Rookies Incursion Fleets Fly?
We are running incursion fleets almost every night of the week! Check out our regularly scheduled fleets below and remember to always watch the #incursion-fleet-pings channel for the most up to date information! There may even be impromptu pings!
All fleets will start taking X’s at the staging location 10 minutes before posted fleet times.
|Day of the Week||Fleet Type||Fleet Time(s)|
|Monday||A Fleet||Check ping channel to see if it’s going to run.|
|Tuesday||Training Fleet||18:00 summer / 19:00 winter|
|Wednesday||Check out our other fleets!||Check Discord ping channels!|
|Thursday||A Fleet||18:00 summer / 19:00 winter|
|Friday||Training Fleet||18:00 summer / 19:00 winter|
|Saturday||Training Fleet||22:00 summer / 23:00 winter|
|Sunday||Training Fleet||18:00 summer / 19:00 winter|
Always check the #incursion-fleet-pings channel in the Eve Rookies Discord for the most up to date information about fleets!
The fleet has the following roles:
- FC: this is the Fleet Commander, who is in charge of the fleet. The FC's word is final.
- Booster: the person in the booster ship who can apply sebo's and backup rep. Usually the FC.
- Drone Bunny: drone bunny, or DDD, will have all the assisted drones and send them off to kill things.
- Tagger: the person responsible for tagging the rats. They will often be the one calling targets as well. This can be the FC or someone else in the fleet.
- Logi: the 2 ships responsible for keeping ships from blowing up.
- Blaster: the blasters, or qcq, is the "short range" ships that will web and kill things up close.
- Sniper: or long range, will be responsible for killing certain rats that never get close or are too dangerous close.
- Scout: pilot responsible for finding the next empty site. This can be a new player under 90 days old or an alt. If it's a new player under 90 days old, please tip them!
The fleet can have up to 13 people, with 10 minimum. Our fleets are first come first serve and will fly as long as we have 2 logi and enough DPS to be safe.
Eve Rookies Incursions is a shield fit Vanguard Fleet.
There are no exceptions to the above doctrine, please come in the listed ships.
- Kshal Aideron - EUTZ with 11:30 fleets on Fridays (focus permitting)
- Lord of Reclamation - random pings
- Sasha Panther - EUTZ
- Rukia Sheragi - EUTZ
- Daria - EUTZ
- Exar'Kon - USTZ
- Ledan - AUTZ
- LilWarringCuddles - EUTZ
- Sturgis - EUTZ
- Arkhatan - USTZ
- Be part of the Eve Rookie Discord so you can see notifications of upcoming fleets.
- Make sure your discord name is the same as the character in game.
- Make sure you DO NOT have a war dec, kill right or are in faction warfare. You can create a new alpha to partake if any of these 3 things apply.
- Before fleet, read the Pre-Flight Check List
- When the FC running the incursion asks for X's in fleet, X with the type of ship you are bringing or in the case of needing a hand out, which ship you can fly. Please only X if you're within 5j of the staging area.
Don't worry, we have handouts. However, due to the cost of the ships, you WILL have to pay the pilot doing ship handouts a deposit that you will receive back when you hand the ship back in.
Praxis: 250 million isk
Basi: 250 million isk
Booster: 500 million isk
Unfortunately, if you want to fly boost you will have to bring your own ship as our boost ships are not available for hand outs.
Yes, we SRP if you buy into it (not obligatory).
15m buys you up to 6b worth of SRP after we pick up whatever drops and insurance.
What instances are SRP'd?
- FC mistakes
- Logi mistakes
- Gankers as long as the fleet followed FC commands
User error, not using an approved ship fit, not listening to FC direction, not docking while being AFK are some instances that do not qualify for SRP.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a section where we’re adding some FAQs about our incursion fleet.
60-100m an hour. The more new players and alphas we have in the fleet, the less efficient it will run and that's OK.
As you know (or at least heard), incursion ships aren't cheap. While our loaner ships aren't billions of isk in cost, because we do welcome the public we want to make sure that we can buy a new ship if someone decides to run off with a ship.
Yes. If you become a trusted regular and friend of Eve Rookies, there will be a point where you're no longer to pay the deposit.
Pretty new. By using a Friend's Link to get the 1 million skill points, players are able to get into a Praxis in about 2.5 weeks if they start an alpha character with flying incursions in mind!
Just like anything in Eve, if you don't want to lose it, don't undock it. While incursions in HighSec are 100% PVE, things happen. We DO allow new players to come along and mistakes can (and have) happened. Incursions are extremely repetitive and people start zoning out (which is why we run for 60 minutes then take a break). And of course gankers are a thing. We do everything we can to reduce the risk of loss, but it's never going to be 100%.
No! Our incursions are open to the public! Of course, if you're looking for a new player corp that can help you with your goals, Eve Rookies is accepting members. ;-D
Lets put this into perspective. For the price of our "cheap newbro/alpha friendly praxis" I can go and lose 9 enyos or 26 thrashers in PVP. For the price of a Nightmare, I can lose about 30 enyos or 88 thrashers and for the price of Dread's maurader I can lose 120 enyos or 352 thrashers. This is NOT a cheap hobby.
So in order to protect people's personal ships and our investment in handout ships, there's still rules. Some are to protect the ship and some are to make sure that we can actually run and make the isk people are expecting (do YOU really want to fly out 30 jumps and only get to fly for 10 minutes? No? Ok, then we have some rules!)
That's really great to hear! We love it when players decide that they want to step up and provide content to other players! Take a look at Becoming a Junior FC and let a FC know when you're ready to take the next step!
Advanced fleets serve two purposes.
- They are a goal for players who end up liking incursions and want to invest in a T2 ship hull to participate.
- It's a stepping stone fleet for our FCs. Due to the fact that players know what they're doing, A Fleets are much easier to FC so it's a good in between JFC and All Round FC!