Last Updated on 2022-03-23 by Kshal Aideron
Vanguard Incursion fleets need 255 Lyavite to finish and trigger the payout. While it can be mined after the NMC (nation mining colony) vanguard site is done, it takes some battleships to stay behind to protect the mining ship.
However, there is a level 2 mining mission that can be farmed for Lyavite. It’s called “Unknown Events”.
Once you are able to get this mission, follow these easy steps:
- Go to the mission location.
- Open your ore hold so you can see it.
- Mine just under 5,000 Lyavite (I like stopping at 4,500).
- Dock up and put the Lyavite in your item hanger.
- Do this again after downtime tomorrow.
- Do this daily until you get the message that the mission will expire. You can choose to keep the 5,000 lyavite and let the mission expire (you will lose some standing) or you can turn it in.
- Start doing level 2 missions again until Unknown Events comes by again then do it all over.
- Put your Lyavite up for contract. It’s currently going for about 1m per 255 Lyavite.
Alternatively, you can contact Dread Nowt or Kshal Aideron in game and we will be happy to buy it off of you at market price.