Last Updated on 2022-12-09 by Kshal Aideron
In Eve Online, everyone asks, “how do I make isk?” One of the answers will undoubtedly be “incursions.” However, incursions are (typically) a fleet activity and joining a group of people can be intimidating.
Meet Sturgis, the Eve Rookies Inventory Officer. He has been flying with Eve Rookies from the start and he put together an awesome Eve Rookies Incursion Guide to help you get your start in the incursion community!
Eve Rookies Incursion Guide Video Chapters
If you’re looking for something specific, you can find specific time stamps below.
- 01:45 – finding the Eve Rookies Incursions in game channel
- 04:00 – Choosing a ship. Rent or buy?
- 07:45 – Setting up your overview for incursions.
- 11:05 – Other pre-flight settings (drones, alarms, and combat settings)
- 13:48 – Installing and registering Discord
- 15:46 – Connecting to the Eve Rookies Discord server
- 19:13 – How to join a fleet using a borrowed ship
- 21:51 – Sometimes the FC initiates trade
- 22:42 – Joining with your own ship
- 23:17 – Setting up your watch list
- 24:36 – Undock and prepare to fly
- 25:51 – How to give 15m isk for SRP fund
- 26:43 – What if you can’t fly a Praxis? Scouting and dropping
- 32:06 – Other scouting duties: dropping lyavite in NMC sites
Please let us know if you’re missing something in this ultimate incursion guide!